Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Sunday Family Bike Ride

The last few weeks the girls have been all about riding their bikes.  They are on them multiple times each day and definitely each night after dinner.  We headed down to the Rail Trail in town to give them a good amount of straight, flat road to ride.  Dave even dusted off his mountain bike (which had not seen the light of day in at least six years).  The girls loved having their Daddy ride with them. I chose to walk in case anyone needed any help.  Plus, it gave me a chance to use Dave's fabulous iPhone to take some pictures (I seriously need to get me one of these, if for no other reason than the camera rocks)!  It was a glorious way to spend a Sunday and I couldn't help but think how awesome it will be to ride the trail in the fall when all the leaves have changed and there is a crispness to the air.  

No comments:

Post a Comment