Tuesday, December 4, 2012

::Right Now::

Right now, I am:
::(as always) so thankful for this incredible life we live. 

::really impressed at how beautiful Grace's handwriting is. 

::giggling at how long it took the girls to discover Skippy (our elf's) hiding spot of the day. 

::grateful for kindred spirits and dear friends. 

::wondering when it's going to start to feel like December.  Fifty degrees in New England in December just doesn't feel right. 

::thinking I really should be addressing our holiday cards. 

::super excited that the girls are starting ballet on Monday and that we'll become part of an amazing community of people whose love of their craft just radiates from the moment you meet them.  

::happy to have (once again) started to learn to knit.  

::pondering what's in store for us for the rest of this month. 

::finding that Amanda's words said it best: "hoping for grace, patience and an open heart in the 'everyday' day that lies ahead." 

::wishing you all a wonderful, magical holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for knitting, have fun!! And ballet, they will love it, can't wait to hear all about it.

    Enjoy the season Shel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the girls are so excited for ballet! And they are super excited that I am working on learning to knit! They keep asking me what I am going to make for them! I figured that I should probably learn to knit before they were out knitting me (not that they are knitting yet mind you, but I imagine it will happen soon)! :)

    ReplyDelete