Monday, January 20, 2014

Our Sweet Kitty

Last night, as the girls were getting ready for bed, Gretchen appeared in their room. She looked around for a cozy spot and ended up choosing this pillow on Grace's bed. Grace then quietly walked over to sit with our sweet kitty. Seeing these two sweet friends sitting together I quietly went downstairs to grab my phone in hopes that they'd still be there when I returned. Thankfully, they were just as I'd left them. I love how much our sweet kitty loves the girls. Truly they are "her" girls, and she appears throughout each day to check in on them. She is always there at night when we are snuggled in my bed reading bedtime stories, and she shows up without fail on the rare occasion that one is crying. She is such a sweet soul this kitty of ours and I am so glad that we get to share our home with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment